Next ride: Nightmare before Christmas! Saturday 19th December
Join us for a thrilling Nightmare before Christmas ride as we spread Christma joy, and horror, to the shopping hordes of Central London. HO! HO! HO! Feel free to dress up in your most bizarre, scary or outrageous Christmas costume!
- Meeting time: 1pm – Leaving at: 1.30pm
- Location: BFI Southbank, next to Waterloo Bridge, SE1 8XT
- Distance: 27kms
- Level: Easy-Family
Mark your calendar
- Saturday 31th Oct: Halloween Bikepocalypse Ride
- Saturday 21st Nov: Awesome Autumn Ride
- Saturday 19th Dec: Santa Disco Ride
London cycling culture is positively booming, with more than half a million journeys made by bicycle in the capital each day. Our aim is to promote and celebrate cycling in London. We organise free and fun night rides and bike parties every second Friday of the month, and we would love for you to join us!